Here it is! One of our favorite type of lists, the Forbes Top Hip Hop Cash stars earning list. Don’t you just love seeing how much these celebrities make every year? Not so surprisingly, Jay-Z tops the big money earners raking in over $37 million this past year.
So who rounds out the list? We’ve got the Forbes Top Hip Hop Cash earners below! Be prepared to do numerous eye rolls.
In another interesting fact, Jay-Z made more money this year than his wife Beyonce did. And Jay will probably hold this title with his new album collaboration and upcoming concert tour with Kanye.
2. Diddy $35 million: Most of Diddy’s earnings come from his clothing lines and his Ciroc vodka deal. Less than 20% of Diddy’s money comes from his music.
5. Birdman $15 million: He’s the Cash Money founder, raking in money from Lil Wayne, Drake and Nicki Minaj.
8. Dr. Dre $14 million: He made most of his money from his producer fees and that headphones venture.
9. Akon $13 million: International touring and endorsement deals helped Akon earn some big ching.
10. Ludacris $12 million: Luda made his ching with movies (Fast Five, No Strings Attached and New Year’s Eve), endorsement deals including Trojan condoms and Tag body spray. He also launched headphones and partnered up in the liquor business with cognac.
11. Wiz Khalifa $11 million
12. Drake $11 million
13. Pharrell Williams $10 million
14. Timbaland $7 million
15. Swizz Beatz $6.5 million
16. Nicki Minaj $6.5 million
17. Rick Ross $6 million
18. 50 Cent $6 million
19. Pitbull $6 million
20. T-Pain $6 million
21. B.o.B $5 million
Images via Wireimage.com