21 year old rising pop star Guinevere has just unveiled the official video for her creative re-working of Mac Miller’s “Missed Calls.” Directed by ‘Footage,’ the video recently premiered on Idolator and is also featured on RyanSeacrest.com. The “Crazy Crazy” singer lends her own words and melody to the Mac Miller track- which originally appeared on his debut studio album, Blue Slide Park.
Watch the video below!
“Mac is among my favorite of new artists,” says Guinevere. “I love the original just the way it is, but thought it would be fun to put a spin on it by using a female perspective. This song hits very close to home for me.”
The singer has a number of tentative European dates in the works for late October, as well as upcoming tour dates across the US, including campus stops and events- with more shows being added daily.
Guinevere Tour Dates:
- Sept. 20: Park Street, Columbus OH (Ohio State University)
- Sept. 21: Good Time Charley’s/BTB Cantina, Ann Arbor MI (University of Michigan)
- Sept. 22: Becky’s, Cleveland OH (CSU)
- Sept. 23: Levels, State College PA
- Sept. 27: Looney’s, College Park MD (University of Maryland)
- Sept. 28: Central Station (Manhunt.com Event), Baltimore, MD
- Sept. 29: Fur, Washington D.C (GWU, Georgetown)
- Oct. 5: Hyde Park Cafe, Tampa FL (UTampa)
- Oct. 13: Cruzebar (Manhunt.com Event), Pittsburgh PA
- Oct. 19: Aura, Long Island NY (Hofstra)