Do you have plans to fight the crowds and start your holiday shopping off with a bang this Friday? Be ready to stand in long lines with little, if any, sleep because stores are now opening at all hours through the night. Whether you will be shopping for friends and family, or maybe yourself (a girl has to treat herself after such hard work), take a look at some of these great gift ideas that don’t even require you to leave the comfort of your own home.
1) Danielle Stevens Monogram Bracelet ($66) – This is a super trendy and unique gift to give that special someone. Personalized gifts are always a favorite and show you put in the extra love and attention.
2) Benefit Her Name Was Glowla ($36) – A great way to try some of Benefit’s best sellers! This is also a great gift for that person on your list that’s always on the go because it has everything you need in one.
3) Snake Multi Row Necklace ($80) – This necklace mixes both silver and gold, so no worrying if it will match other pieces in their jewelry box. Can’t go wrong with this dramatic necklace!
4) Henri Bendel iPhone Cover ($58) – Henri Bendel offers these cute cell phone covers in multiple designs (even their signature brown and white stripes). Don’t have an iPhone 4? Henri Bendel also offers a pocket case design that will fit most cell phone models.
5) Red Carpet Manicure Set ($60) – This starter kit includes all the at home supplies you need for salon quality gel nails. This is the perfect gift for the nail polish fashionista on your list!
6) Bristol Tile Notecards ($41) – Personalized stationary is always a nice gift for friends and even couples. It’s usually the one thing people don’t think of buying on their own but need, so it’s nice to receive them as gifts!
7) Tory Burch Wine Tote ($75) – You don’t often see stylish wine totes such as this one. Attending any holiday parties? If you plan on bringing a bottle of wine, you will surely stand out with this nice little gift!
8) Philosophy Travel Set ($35) – This set includes cute travel sizes of Philosophy’s best sellers grace, purity, and hope. Personally, travel size gifts are always great because that’s less work I have to do when packing. Squeezing my favorite products into tiny travel size containers is never an easy project.