In addition to items on their wedding gift list, Kim Kardashian and Kris Humphries pretty much are set for life JUST off of their wedding. Yeah. The lovebirds RAKED in a TON of money just for getting married to each other. Reports are saying that the duo made about $17.9 million. Talk about a nice little paycheck. Oh yeah, and their wedding was pretty much comped by various vendors and sponsors.
We’ve got the earnings breakdown below.
Free luxurious dream wedding? Yes, please! Kim Kardashian’s mama has got the brains to turn any Kardashian event into a money maker.
First of all, The Post is reporting that People magazine purchased the wedding photos for $2.5 million. Those are some valuable pics!
As for vendors celebrity event planner Tony Schubert said that vendors more than likely gave services/products to the couple for free or a huge discount…just for the publicity. “It benefits the vendors, their goods and services [to be] shown to millions of people.”
In addition to the photos Kim got:
* three FREE $20,000 Vera Wang gowns
* $400,000 worth of Perrier Jouet Champagne FREE
* FREE $15,000, 10-tiered wedding cake by Hansen’s Bakery
* FREE $10,000 worth of invitations by Lehr & Black
* $2 million Mark Gardens floral arrangements, tents, lighting, favors
* $750,000 for reception food, which included caviar, Kobe burgers, truffles, cupcakes and more S
* $3 million in wedding bling by Lorraine Schwartz DISCOUNTED
* FREE Bachelorette Party by Tao, worth $50,000
* $15 million plus profit for four-hour, two-part wedding special on E!
* $300,000 for exclusive engagement announcement with People
* $100,000 for exclusive rights to bridal shower with Britain’s OK! mag
* FREE $150,000 in hair and makeup for photo shoots and TV “home video”
Not too shabby! Haters be hating now!
Image via Wireimage.com